Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2 Months


Well, we have made it to 2 months! I know I say this all the time, but I just cannot get over how quickly this baby is growing!  We have seen so many changes in him this past month!



  • Sam started smiling at 6 weeks- he is now smiling all the time!  He loves it when mommy and daddy talk to him.
  • He also loves his big brother!  George loves to give him kisses and play with him and Sam loves it!  
  • He is cooing with us all of the time.  We love hearing his sweet little voice :)  My SIL and I were talking about how sweet his baby noises are, and she had the best idea of recording them.  So  I will be posting a video of this soon.
  • Sam loves his bath!  He never fusses during bath time, and really enjoys splashing around in the water.   
  • He is on a pretty good schedule- only waking one time during the night between 3:30 and 4:30, usually.  Occasionally he even sleeps through the night! 
  • Sam had his 2 month check-up and he is doing great!  Here are his stats:
    • Weight: 13 lbs 15 ounces- between 75th and 90th percentile (closer to 90th) 
    • Height: 24 inches long- 85th percentile  He is a big boy! :)
Lastly, because I started this blog after Sam turned 1 month old, here is his 1 month picture!

I can't get over how much he has grown in a month!




No comments:

Post a Comment