Monday, August 20, 2012

Welcome to P.C. & Gigi's Visit

This past weekend my sweet mother-in-law and two of her friends hosted a wonderful welcome to Panama City party for me. It was so much fun!   I met a wonderful group of girls, all with kids, so we had lots in common! We had a beautiful lunch and got to spend some time getting to know everyone. Thanks so much to my sweet and thoughtful MIL for putting so much time and effort into making me feel so special and welcome! :)

A group of girls from the party

Yum! The delicious lunch and beautiful place setting

Gigi and Mrs. Mizell with Baby Sam


My mom (aka Gigi) had been planning to come visit us (especially her favorite boys), so the weekend of the party was a perfect time!  It was so great having her here; George and Sam loved it too.  It was a perfect weekend!

George loves reading and cuddling with Gigi! 

The boys were not happy campers when it was time for Gigi to go



We love you Gigi and can't wait for you to come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment